With over 30 years of hands-on home management experience, MaryAnne uses her knowledge of how individuals and families successfully age to help her clients achieve their goals in their own homes. Additionally, she provides specialized care for those clients at different ends of the homekeeping spectrum, including clients with packrat or hoarding traits or those clients that overclean.
As a Senior Lifestyle Success CoachSM, a phrase coined by MaryAnne, she assists her clients with their home-focused needs, including wardrobe consultation, aging in place, organization of the home and personal possessions, and closing down a home.
MaryAnne loves to share her knowledge with others. She created and facilitated the Support Group for the Cluttered and Disorganized in Stockton and Tracy.
In addition to lecturing as a community education instructor at Elk Grove’s Always Learning program, San Joaquin County Delta College, and Modesto Junior College, MaryAnne was a guest speaker at:
- Kaiser Permanente/San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties – – Live Well, Be Well (2012)
- San Joaquin County Department of Healthcare Services (2012)
- Kaiser Permanente/San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties – – Live Well, Be Well (2011)
- Sacramento County Adult & Aging Commission
- Kaiser Permanente/San Joaquin County — Employee Health and Wellness Program
- Featured speaker at O’Connor Woods’ May Faire Luncheon — 2005
- Lunchtime Program Series at the Cesar Chavez Central Library-Stockton
- UC Davis Center for Healthy Aging, Coming of Age 2004
- Sacramento Westminster Presbyterian Brown Bag Lecture — Simplify At 65! in 2004
- Good Day Sacramento, KMAX TV, Channel 31
- Featured speaker at the Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce’s Network Cafe
- and assorted community organizations, including Rotary and Soroptimist clubs
MaryAnne has been featured in several articles, including:
- Clean and Happy Home by Mi’cal Harriso, published in Inside Arden in October 2010
- Clean Sweep by Emil Guillermo, published in The Record on December 30, 2004
- Gifts Galore Yesterday, Clutter Today by Anita Creamer, published in the Sacramento Bee on December 26, 2003
- Meet Some of Today’s Hardworking People by Nolito Delacruz Yu, published in The Immigrants in March 2002
MaryAnne comes from a long line of “ultimate housekeepers” on both sides of her family. After graduating from CSU, Sacramento with a BA in History and teaching for three years, MaryAnne began MaryAnne Sibert & Co. in 1973 in Stockton, California. With her unique hands-on approach, MaryAnne developed detailed housekeeping methods incorporating successful time management skills.
In 2001, the San Joaquin County Commission on the Status of Women honored MaryAnne’s business accomplishments by awarding her the Susan B. Anthony Award in Business.
MaryAnne enjoys being active in her community. She was a member of Rotary for over 10 years and is a Paul Harris Fellow. She was a member of the American Association of University Women (AAUW) for over 20 years. Over the years, MaryAnne has also been active in fundraising for local charities, including the San Joaquin County Women’s Center.
She is proud of her ability to operate a successful business through four recessions in addition to being a successful single parent to her daughter, Jeanne.